City Profile - Warsaw; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Warsaw Metropolitan Area (WMA) is located in Mazowieckie province under Poland. The economy of the area is mainly dominated by the tertiary sector with more than 78% contribution to the total GDP. The sector is supported by banking and financial services. The industry sector also has a firm foothold in the city comprising high-technology mechanics, electronics, and growing food-processing industry.
“City Profile - Warsaw” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Warsaw. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Warsaw is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in over the years.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Warsaw metropolitan area- key facts (estimates), 2016
- Table 2: Warsaw metropolitan area-real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Warsaw metropolitan area- economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Warsaw metropolitan area- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Warsaw metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Warsaw city - main universities, 2016
- Table 7: Warsaw metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Table 8: Warsaw metropolitan area - population by age (% of total)
- Table 9: Warsaw city - mass transit network indicators, 2016
- Table 10: Warsaw city - key airport indicators, 2016
- Table 11: Warsaw city - office rents, Q1 2017
- Table 12: Warsaw city - international tourists by country of residence, 2016
- Table 13: Warsaw city - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Table 14: Warsaw city - MICE and Other Events
- Table 15: Warsaw city - building permits for residential and non-residential buildings
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Warsaw metropolitan area-real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Warsaw metropolitan area- economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Warsaw metropolitan area- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Warsaw metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Warsaw metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Warsaw metropolitan area - population by age (% of total)