City Profile - Seattle; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metro area also referred to as Seattle metropolitan area (SMA) spreads over King County, Snohomish County, and Pierce County in the US. The area’s accounts for 1.8% of the national GDP. Rapid growth in the industry and tertiary sectors and improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Seattle” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Seattle. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The Industry and service sectors remain the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Seattle is one of the key tourist destinations for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Seattle metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Seattle metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Seattle metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Seattle metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Seattle metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Seattle metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Seattle metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Seattle metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Seattle metropolitan area - metro ridership (number)
- Table 10: Seattle metropolitan area - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport indicators (number)
- Table 11: Seattle city - Fortune Global 500 Companies, HQ in city, 2017
- Table 12: Seattle city - office rents (US$/ft2/annum)
- Table 13: Seattle city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Seattle metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Seattle metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Seattle metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Seattle metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Seattle metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Seattle metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)