- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Novosibirsk city - key facts, (estimates) 2016
- Table 2: Novosibirsk city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Novosibirsk city - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Novosibirsk city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Novosibirsk city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Novosibirsk city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Novosibirsk city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Novosibirsk city - key airport indicators, 2015
- Table 9: Novosibirsk city - MICE and other events 2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Novosibirsk city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Novosibirsk city - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Novosibirsk city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Novosibirsk city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Novosibirsk city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Novosibirsk city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
City Profile - Novosibirsk ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Novosibirsk city is the third largest city in Russia in terms of population, after Moscow and St. Petersburg. Novosibirsk is the administrative center of Novosibirsk Oblast (Novosibirsk region) as well as of the Siberian Federal District (SFD). The city’s economy has diversified portfolio, in line with the presence of various industries such as airspace, nuclear and hydro-electric power generators, metal works, and electronic devices. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the city’s GVA in 2016, accounting for 72.9% share.
“City Profile - Novosibirsk” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Novosibirsk. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the city’s economy - and the major employer.
- Novosibirsk is a key tourist destination in Russia for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth. Positive growth in construction sector was supported by rise in investments and persistent increase in the number of dwellings in the city.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.