City Profile - Nice; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Nice is the capital of the Alpes Maritimes department and the fifth largest city in France. The economy of the area is mainly dominated by the tertiary sector with more than 86% contribution to the total GDP. Financial intermediation and real estate segments are the strongest amongst service sector.
“City Profile - Nice” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Nice. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Nice is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in over the years. Leisure tourism stands a contributor to the tourism sector.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nice metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Nice metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-2025
- Table 3: Nice metropolitan area - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Nice metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Nice metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Nice metropolitan area - main universities, 2016
- Table 7: Nice metropolitan area - population comparison (2000-2025) (million)
- Table 8: Nice metropolitan area - Population by Age (2000-2025) (% of total)
- Table 9: Nice metropolitan area- key airport indicators
- Table 10: Nice city - office rents, Q4, 2016
- Table 11: Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region - tourism statistics
- Table 12: French Riviera - international arrivals by regions of residence, 2016
- Table 13: Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region - hotel indicators, 2016
- Table 14: Nice - MICE and other events, 2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nice metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Nice metropolitan area - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Nice metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Nice metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Nice metropolitan area - population comparison (2000-2025)
- Figure 6: Nice metropolitan area - Population by Age (2000-2025)