City Profile - Miami; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Miami metropolitan area (MMA), a metropolitan statistical area (MSA) under the definitions of the US Census Bureau, is located in Florida State. The area has a strong presence of industry and service sectors contributing about 1.9% to the national GDP. The area's economy is dominated by tourism, financial services, logistics, construction, and professional and business services segments.
“City Profile - Miami” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Miami. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Miami is a key tourist destinations in the US, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors are experiencing a healthy growth.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Miami metropolitan area- key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Miami metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Miami metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Miami metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Miami metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Miami metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Miami metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Miami metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Greater Miami - mass transit network indicators, FY2017
- Table 10: Miami metropolitan area - MIA’s key indicators, 2014 - Q1, 18
- Table 11: Miami city - Fortune Global 500 Companies, HQ in city, 2017
- Table 12: Miami city - office rents, Q1 2018
- Table 13: Greater Miami - overnight visitors, 2013-17 (million)
- Table 14: Greater Miami - purpose of visit, 2013-17 (% of total)
- Table 15: Greater Miami - international arrivals by country of residence, 2013-17 (number)
- Table 16: Miami city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Miami metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Miami metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Miami metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Miami metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Miami metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Miami metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)