City Profile - Lyon; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Lyon metropolitan region (LMR) is situated in the Rhone-Alpes region in east-central France. It has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for around 3.6% of national GDP. Improvements in financial services, hospitality and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Lyon” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Lyon. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Lyon is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the year.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lyon metropolitan area - key facts, (estimates) 2016
- Table 2: Lyon metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Lyon metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Lyon metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Table 5: Lyon metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Lyon metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Lyon metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Lyon metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Lyon city - mass transit network indicators, 2017
- Table 10: Lyon city - key airport indicators
- Table 11: Lyon city - prime office rent, Q2 2017
- Table 12: Lyon city - international arrivals by country of residence
- Table 13: Lyon city - Hotel performance, Lyon
- Table 14: Lyon city - UNESCO world heritage sites
- Table 15: Lyon city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lyon metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Lyon metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Lyon metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Lyon metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Lyon metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Lyon metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)