City Profile - Lille; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Lille metropolitan area is considered as an international crossroad and a dynamic financial centre in France. The area contributes 3.4% to the country’s economy. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the area’s GVA in 2017. The economy of the area is majorly driven by financial administration, real estate, and administrative and support services
“City Profile - Lille” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Lille. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- Lille, the European Capital of Culture is home to great museums, art centers and well preserved heritage. The city is expecting to attract more than one million tourists in 2018
- Euralille is the business district in the area and is strategically located at the intersection of the high-speed railway lines connecting Paris, Brussels and London. The area has a catchment of 78 million people and US$1.8 trillion disposable income within a 300-km radius
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lille metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Lille metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Lille metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Lille metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Lille metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Lille metropolitan area - main universities, 2018
- Table 7: Lille metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Lille metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Lille metropolitan area - mass transit network indicators, 2017
- Table 10: Lille metropolitan area - Lille-Lesquin airport key indicators, 2013-17
- Table 11: Lille city - office rents, Q2 2018
- Table 12: Provence-Hauts-de-France region - tourist arrivals to accommodation establishments (numbers)
- Table 13: Provence-Hauts-de-France region - overnight stays at accommodation establishments (numbers)
- Table 14: Lille city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lille metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Lille metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Lille metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Lille metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Lille metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Lille metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)