City Profile - Kiev ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Kiev (Kyiv) metropolitan region includes Kiev city and Kiev Oblast. Kiev city is one of the 27 administrative regions of Ukraine and is recognized as the “city with special status”. The economy of the region is majorly driven by the tertiary sector with a total contribution of 85.8%. Manufacturing industries and information technologies (IT) sector are the key drivers for the region’s economy over the next decade.
“City Profile - Kiev” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Kiev. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the region’s economy - and the major employer.
- Kiev is a key tourist destination in Ukraine for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth. Positive growth in construction sector was supported by rise in investments and persistent increase in the residential buildings in the region.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kiev metropolitan region- key facts (estimates), 2016
- Table 2: Kiev metropolitan region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Kiev metropolitan region- economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Kiev metropolitan region- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Kiev metropolitan region- employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Kiev metropolitan region- main universities, 2016
- Table 7: Kiev metropolitan region- population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Kiev metropolitan region- population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Kiev metropolitan region- mass transit network indicators, 2016
- Table 10: Kiev metropolitan region- key airport indicators, 2016
- Table 11: Kiev city- office rents, Q3 2016
- Table 12: Kiev city - top five source markets for international tourists to the city
- Table 13: Kiev metropolitan region- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Table 14: Kiev metropolitan region- MICE and other events 2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kiev metropolitan region- real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Kiev metropolitan region- economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Kiev metropolitan region- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Kiev metropolitan region- employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Kiev metropolitan region- population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Kiev metropolitan region- population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)