City Profile - Jerusalem ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Jerusalem metropolitan area is one of the four major metropolitan areas in Israel in Middle East. The area is located on a plateau in Judaean Mountains, between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea. The city is the largest city in Israel, in terms of both geographical area and population. The nominal GDP of the metropolitan area accounts for 14.4% of the nation. The city is a key financial and economic hub for the country.
“City Profile - Jerusalem” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Jerusalem. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Jerusalem is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in recent past. Strong performance is observed in the service sector with increasing employment.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jerusalem metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Jerusalem metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25 (%)
- Table 3: Jerusalem metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Jerusalem metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Jerusalem metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Jerusalem city - main universities, 2018
- Table 7: Jerusalem metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Jerusalem metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Jerusalem metropolitan area - mass transit network indicators, 2017
- Table 10: Jerusalem metropolitan area - Ben Gurion Airport key indicators, 2014-18*
- Table 11: Jerusalem - office rents, H1 2018
- Table 12: Jerusalem city - total number of guests (in thousands)
- Table 13: Jerusalem city - key hotel indicators
- Table 14: Jerusalem city - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Jerusalem metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Jerusalem metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Jerusalem metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Jerusalem metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Jerusalem metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Jerusalem metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)