City Profile - Hannover; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Hannover metropolitan area is situated in Lower Saxony state in Germany and spreads over a total land area of 2,967km2. The area was home to 1.3 million people and accounted for 1.6% of the Germany’s total GDP in 2017. Improvements construction sector, strong consumer demand, increased investments by companies and reduction in unemployment rate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Hannover” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Hannover. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Hannover is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2017. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hanover metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Hanover metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25 (%)
- Table 3: Hanover metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Hanover metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Hanover metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Hanover metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Hanover metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Hanover metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Hanover city - mass transit network indicators
- Table 10: Hanover metropolitan area - Hanover Airport, key indicators
- Table 11: Hanover city - Fortune Global 500 Companies, 2017
- Table 12: Hanover city - office rents, H2 2017
- Table 13: Hanover city: key tourism indicators
- Table 14: Hanover city: hotel indicators (number)
- Table 15: Hanover city: key hotel indicators
- Table 16: Hanover city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hanover metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Hanover metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Hanover metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Hanover metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Hanover metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Hanover metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)