City Profile – Guilin
Guilin city’s nominal GRP accounted for 0.3% of the national GDP in 2015. High working age population with good education facilities, well established tourism industry and strong construction sector drives the economic activity of the metropolitan region.
“City Profile – Guilin” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Guilin.
The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
- Guilin is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the last year. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment and number of building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail and Consumption
- Retail Market
- Consumption income and prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Guilin city – key facts (estimates), 2015
- Table 2: Guilin city – real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Guilin city – economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Table 4: Guilin city – GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 ($)
- Table 5: Guilin city – employment structure 2000-25, (% of total)
- Table 6: Guilin city – population comparison, 2000-25 (in Millions)
- Table 7: Guilin city – population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
- Table 8: Guilin city – key airport indicators, 2015
- List Of Figures
- Figure 1: Guilin city – real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Guilin city – economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Figure 3: Guilin city – GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Guilin city – employment structure 2000-25, (% of total)
- Figure 5: Guilin city – population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Guilin city – population by age, 2000-25