City Profile – Dublin; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Dublin is the most populous and capital city of Ireland and has a strong economic development driven by strong growth in travel and tourism, trade and transport and logistics. The nominal GDP of the area accounts for about 47% of the country’s GDP
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy – and the major employer.
- Dublin is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in the past couple of years. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
“City Profile – Dublin” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Dublin. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Dublin metropolitan area – key facts (estimates), 2015
- Table 2: Dublin metropolitan area– real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Dublin metropolitan area– economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Table 4: Dublin metropolitan area– GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 ($)
- Table 5: Dublin metropolitan area– employment structure, 2000–25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Dublin metropolitan area – main universities, 2015
- Table 7: Dublin metropolitan area– population by age, 2000-25 (Millions)
- Table 8: Dublin metropolitan area – mass transit network indicators, 2015
- Table 9: Dublin metropolitan area – key airport indicators, 2015
- Table 10: Dublin metropolitan area – Fortune Global 500 Companies, HQ in city, 2015
- Table 11: Dublin metropolitan area – office rents, Q3 2015
- Table 12: Dublin metropolitan area – international arrivals, 2014
- Table 13:Dublin metropolitan area – MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dublin metropolitan area– real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Dublin metropolitan area– economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Figure 3: Dublin metropolitan area– GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Dublin metropolitan area– employment structure, 2000–25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Dublin metropolitan area– population by age, 2000-25