City Profile - Dubai; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Dubai is one of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is one of the fastest growing cities in the world in terms of population. The region's economy is dominated by the services industries such as wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants; transport, information, telecommunications.
“City Profile - Dubai” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Dubai. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service and industry sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Dubai is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists. Specially driven by leisure and business tourists, the sector experienced healthy growth. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Dubai emirate - key facts (estimates), 2016
- Table 2: Dubai emirate - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-2025
- Table 3: Dubai emirate - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Dubai emirate - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Dubai emirate- employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Dubai emirate - population comparison, 2000-25
- Table 7: Dubai emirate - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Dubai emirates- mass transit network indicators, 2016
- Table 9: Dubai International Airport (DXB) - key indicators
- Table 10: Dubai emirate - Fortune 500 companies with main HQ, 2016
- Table 11: Dubai emirate- office rents, Q2 2017
- Table 12: Dubai - international arrivals by country of residence, 2015-17*
- Table 13: Dubai emirate- key hotel indicators as on (Jan-Apr), 2017
- Table 14: Dubai emirate- MICE and Other Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dubai emirate - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Dubai emirate - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Dubai emirate - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Dubai emirate - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Dubai emirate - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Dubai emirate - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)