City Profile - Delhi; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Delhi is second most populous and one of the fastest growing cities in India. The city is a key financial and technology center of India. The region's economy is dominated by the services industries such as software, financial institutions, consulting, business services, banking services, wholesale and retail trade, telecommunications and is home to a number of national and international companies.
“City Profile - Delhi” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Bangalore. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service and industry sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Delhi is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists. Specially driven by leisure and business tourists. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NCT - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: National Capital Territory - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: National Capital Territory - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: National Capital Territory - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Table 5: National Capital Territory - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Delhi - Main Universities, 2017
- Table 7: National Capital Territory - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: National Capital Territory - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: NCT - mass transit network indicators, 2015
- Table 10: NCT - key airport indicators
- Table 11: NCT - Fortune Global 500 companies, HQ in city, 2017
- Table 12: NCT - office rents, Q4 2017
- Table 13: NCT - Key Hotel indicators
- Table 14: NCT - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Table 15: NCT - MICE and Other Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: National Capital Territory - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: National Capital Territory - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: National Capital Territory - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: National Capital Territory - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: National Capital Territory - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: National Capital Territory - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)