City Profile - Copenhagen; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Copenhagen metropolitan area (also referred to as Copenhagen) includes four provinces, namely Copenhagen city or Kobenhavns, Kobenhavns Omegn, Nordsjalland and Ostsjalland.
The strong performance of service sector, improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth over the next decade.
“City Profile - Copenhagen” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Copenhagen. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer. Copenhagen is a key tourist destination in the country for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth.
- Construction industry in the metropolitan area is expected to grow in line with increasing construction permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Copenhagen metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Copenhagen metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Copenhagen metropolitan area - real GDP growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Copenhagen metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison (US$) (2000-25)
- Table 5: Copenhagen metropolitan area - employment structure (2000-25) (% of total)
- Table 6: Copenhagen metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Copenhagen metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Copenhagen metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Copenhagen metropolitan area - mass transit network indicators
- Table 10: Copenhagen airport- key airport indicators
- Table 11: Copenhagen metropolitan area : Copenhagen Malmo Port performance (million tons)
- Table 12: Copenhagen metropolitan area - prime office rents
- Table 13: Copenhagen metropolitan area- Global Fortune 500 companies with main HQ in city, 2017
- Table 14: Copenhagen city: Overnight stays
- Table 15: Copenhagen city - overnight stays by international tourists
- Table 16: Copenhagen city - hotel indicators
- Table 17: Copenhagen city - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Table 18: Copenhagen metropolitan area - MICE* and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Copenhagen metropolitan area- real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Copenhagen metropolitan area - real GDP growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Copenhagen metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison (2000-25)
- Figure 4: Copenhagen metropolitan area- employment structure (2000-25) (% of total)
- Figure 5: Copenhagen metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Figure 6: Copenhagen metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)