- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail and Consumption
- Retail Market
- Consumption income and prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Copenhagen metropolitan region – key facts (estimates), 2015
- Table 2: Copenhagen metropolitan region – real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Copenhagen metropolitan region – economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Table 4: Copenhagen metropolitan region – GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 ($)
- Table 5: Copenhagen metropolitan region – main universities, 2015
- Table 6: Copenhagen metropolitan region – population comparison, 2000-25 (in Millions)
- Table 7: Copenhagen metropolitan region – population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
- Table 8: Copenhagen city – mass transit network indicators, 2015
- Table 9: Copenhagen metropolitan region – key airport indicators, 2014 and 2015
- Table 10: Copenhagen city – office rents, Q3 2015
- Table 11: Copenhagen metropolitan region – Global Fortune 500 companies with main HQ in city, 2015
- Table 12: Copenhagen city – overnight stays by international tourists, 2015
- Table 13: Copenhagen city – MICE and other events 2016
- List Of Figures
- Figure 1: Copenhagen metropolitan region – real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Copenhagen metropolitan region – economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
- Figure 3: Copenhagen metropolitan region – GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 ($)
- Figure 4: Copenhagen metropolitan region – population comparison, 2000-25 (in Millions)
- Figure 5: Copenhagen metropolitan region – population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
City Profile – Copenhagen
Copenhagen metropolitan region (also referred to as Copenhagen) includes four provinces, namely Copenhagen city or Kobenhavns, Kobenhavns Omegn, Nordsjalland and Ostsjalland. The strong performance of service sector, improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth over the next decade.
“City Profile – Copenhagen” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Copenhagen.
The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
- Copenhagen is a key tourist destination in the country for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth. Construction industry in the metropolitan area is expected to grow in line with increasing construction permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.