City Profile - Casablanca; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Casablanca city is the most densely populated city in Morocco. The nominal GDP of Casablanca accounts for 20.7% of the nation. The city is a key financial and economic hub for the country.
“City Profile -Casablanca” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Casablanca. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Casablanca is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in recent past. Strong performance is observed in the service sector with increasing employment.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Casablanca city - key facts, (estimates) 2016
- Table 2: Casablanca city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Casablanca city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Casablanca city - GDP per capita comparison (US$), 2000-25
- Table 5: Casablanca city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Casablanca city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Casablanca city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Casablanca city - key airport indicators
- Table 9: Casablanca city - office rent, 2017
- Table 10: Casablanca city - international arrivals by country of residence
- Table 11: Casablanca city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Casablanca city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Casablanca city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Casablanca city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Casablanca city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Casablanca city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Casablanca city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)