City Profile - Brasilia; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Brasilia is the capital city of Brazil and also the seat of the Government of the Federal District. The city is commonly referred to as Capital Federal or BSB”, and is considered a World Heritage by the UNESCO, due to its architectural and urban setup, accounting for 3.6% of national GDP in 2016. The economy of Brasilia is driven by the services sector, contributing 93.0% to the total GVA of the local economy in 2016.
“City Profile - Brasilia” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Brasilia.The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the city’s economy - and the major employer.
- Brasilia is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brasilia - key facts (estimates), 2016
- Table 2: Brasilia - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Brasilia - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Brasilia - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Brasilia - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Brasilia - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Brasilia - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Brasilia - mass transit network indicators, 2016
- Table 9: Brasilia - Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport (BSB) key indicators
- Table 10: Brasilia - international arrivals by country of residence, 2014
- Table 11: Brasilia - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Table 12: Brasilia - MICE* and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brasilia - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Brasilia - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Brasilia - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Brasilia - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Brasilia - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Brasilia - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)