City Profile - Bordeaux; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Bordeaux metropolitan area, also known as Gironde department, comes under Nouvelle-Aquitaine administrative region in France. It has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for around 2.2% of national GDP. Improvements in financial services, hospitality and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Bordeaux” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Bordeaux. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional area - and the major employer.
- Bordeaux is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the year.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bordeaux metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2017
- Table 2: Bordeaux metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Bordeaux metropolitan area - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Bordeaux metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Bordeaux metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Bordeaux metropolitan area - main universities, 2017
- Table 7: Bordeaux metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Bordeaux metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Bordeaux - mass transit network indicators, 2017
- Table 10: Bordeaux city - Bordeaux-Mérignac airport’s passenger traffic (million)
- Table 11: Bordeaux city - Bordeaux-Mérignac airport’s aircraft movements (number)
- Table 12: Bordeaux city - port of Bordeaux’s cargo traffic (million)
- Table 13: Bordeaux city - office rents, Q1 2018
- Table 14: Bordeaux Métropole - tourism indicators (hotel guests), 2015-17
- Table 15: Bordeaux Métropole - international arrivals by country of residence, 2015-17
- Table 16: Bordeaux Métropole - hotel indicators, 2015-17
- Table 17: Bordeaux Métropole - international overnight stays by country of residence, 2015-17
- Table 18: Bordeaux Métropole - UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Table 19: Bordeaux - MICE and other events, 2017-18
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bordeaux metropolitan area - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Bordeaux metropolitan area - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Bordeaux metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Bordeaux metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Bordeaux metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Bordeaux metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)