City Profile - Atlanta ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Atlanta is ranked 10th largest in terms of GDP size, also among the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has strong services sector, accounting for 87% of the total regional GVA in 2016. Significant growth in the service and industry sectors in the region is expected to be major drivers of growth for the next five years.
“City Profile - Atlanta” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Atlanta. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Atlanta is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2015. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Atlanta metropolitan area - key facts, (estimates) 2016
- Table 2: Atlanta metropolitan area - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Atlanta metropolitan area - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Atlanta metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Atlanta metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Atlanta metropolitan area - main universities, 2016
- Table 7: Atlanta metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Atlanta metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Atlanta - mass transit network indicators, 2016
- Table 10: Atlanta metropolitan area - key airport indicators, 2016
- Table 11: Atlanta metropolitan area - passengers and flights movements at airport, 2014-2016
- Table 12: Atlanta city - office rents, Q4 2016
- Table 13: Atlanta city - Fortune 500 companies with main HQ in the city, 2016
- Table 14: Atlanta metropolitan area - MICE and other events 2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Atlanta metropolitan area - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Atlanta metropolitan area - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Atlanta metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Atlanta metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Atlanta metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Atlanta metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)