City Profile - Abu Dhabi; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
Abu Dhabi emirate is the most populous emirate in the UAE and has a strong economic development driven by strong growth in travel and tourism, trade, transport and logistics, and manufacturing sectors. The emirate has the highest nominal GDP per capita in the UAE surpassing Dubai emirate.
“City Profile - Abu Dhabi” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Abu Dhabi. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Abu Dhabi is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in the past five years. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Abu Dhabi - key facts (estimates), 2016
- Table 2: Abu Dhabi emirate - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Abu Dhabi emirate - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Abu Dhabi emirate - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Abu Dhabi emirate - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Abu Dhabi emirate - population comparison, 2000-25
- Table 7: Abu Dhabi emirate - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Abu Dhabi emirate - mass transit network indicators
- Table 9: Abu Dhabi Airport - key airport indicators
- Table 10: Abu Dhabi emirate - office rents, Q4 2016
- Table 11: Abu Dhabi emirate - key tourism indicators
- Table 12: Abu Dhabi emirate - foreign tourists arrival by country of residence
- Table 13: Abu Dhabi emirate - overnights spent by country of residence
- Table 14: Abu Dhabi emirate - key hotel indicators
- Table 15: Abu Dhabi emirate - origin market wise average length of stay (days)
- Table 16: Abu Dhabi emirate - key hotel indicators as on (Jan-Apr), 2017
- Table 17: Abu Dhabi - MICE and Other Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Abu Dhabi emirate - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Abu Dhabi emirate - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Abu Dhabi emirate - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Abu Dhabi emirate - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Abu Dhabi emirate - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Abu Dhabi emirate - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)