The NAFTA Chocolate Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA chocolate confectionery
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chocolate confectionery market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market with forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The chocolate confectionery industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $20,937.0 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the chocolate confectionery industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $18,835.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,446.7 and $655.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the chocolate confectionery industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $19,932.3 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,605.1 and $731.2 million, respectively.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA chocolate confectionery market?
- INTRODUCTION What is this report about? Who is the target reader? How to use this report Definitions
- NAFTA CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONERY Industry Outlook
- CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONERY IN CANADA Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONERY IN MEXICO Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONERY IN THE UNITED STATES Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- APPENDIX Methodology About MarketLine