Chemicals - Global Industry Leaders: Top 15 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The global chemical market has performed strongly in recent years, due primarily to low costs of production for commodity chemicals.
- In the future, market growth is expected to decelerate.
- ExxonMobil leads the global market, generating approximately $450bn in revenues in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
- Chemical Market Segmentation: Market Value
- Chemical Market Segmentation: Value Growth
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue Growth
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Profit
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue & Profit
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Net Profit Margin
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue Per Employee
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Share Price
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue vs. Debt
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Share Price Volatility
- Top 15 Chemical companies: Companies