Casinos & Gaming Global Industry Guide_2016
Global Casinos & Gaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global casinos & gaming market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global casinos & gaming market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global casinos & gaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global casinos & gaming market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global casinos & gaming market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global casinos & gaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global casinos & gaming market?
The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win. This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
The casinos segment covers all gambling activities carried out within casino establishments, such as card games, roulette, and slot machines located in casinos; tips and admission fees are included, but additional revenues such as sales of food, drink, and accommodation are excluded.
The lotteries segment covers all state, private, and charitable lotteries, and includes traditional draws, scratch card games, and similar products offered by lottery operators.
The sports betting and related segment covers gambling on the outcome of horse races, football matches, and other events, and includes gambling services offered by bookmakers and also pari-mutuel/totalisator operators.
The other segment covers bingo, slot machines located outside casinos, pachinko, etc. In North America, so-called 'Indian casinos' are covered in this segment, not the casino segment.
Online casino and gaming activity, with the exception of online purchases of lottery entry, is not included. Recreation-only slot machines that do not pay out any form of prize are excluded.
The report only includes gaming activities that are legal in the country where they are offered.
All currency conversions were calculated using constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
The global casinos & gaming market had total gross gaming win of $406.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2011 and 2015.
While the more mature markets in the world have either experienced stagnation or decline, the emerging market such as China and India have been the market drivers on the global stage. However, because of the crackdown of corruption from the Chinese government, the Chinese market has lost its momentum causing to world to stagnate.