CarMax, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
CarMax, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
CarMax, Inc. (CarMax or “the company”), through its subsidiaries, is involved in the retailing of used vehicles. The company sells used vehicles, purchases used vehicles from customers and other sources, sells related products and services, and arranges financing options for customers. It purchases vehicles through the appraisal process local, regional and online auctions and also acquires used vehicles from wholesalers, dealers and fleet owners, such as rental companies and leasing companies. CarMax also provides vehicle financing to customers purchasing retail vehicles through its third parties providers including, Ally Financial, American Credit Acceptance, Capital One Auto Finance, Chase Auto Finance, Exeter Finance Corp., Santander Consumer USA, Wells Fargo Dealer Services and Westlake Financial Services. The company primarily operates in the US. CarMax is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on CarMax, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CarMax, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CarMax, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CarMax, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CarMax, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of CarMax, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess CarMax, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on CarMax, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- CarMax, Inc.: Company Overview
- CarMax, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
- CarMax, Inc.: Overview
- CarMax, Inc.: Key Facts
- CarMax, Inc.: Key Employees
- CarMax, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
- CarMax, Inc.: Major Products and Services
- CarMax, Inc.: Company History
- CarMax, Inc.: Management Statement
- CarMax, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- CarMax, Inc.: Key Competitors
- CarMax, Inc.: Company Analysis
- CarMax, Inc.: Business Description
- CarMax, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
- CarMax, Inc.: SWOT Overview
- CarMax, Inc.: Strengths
- CarMax, Inc.: Weaknesses
- CarMax, Inc.: Opportunities
- CarMax, Inc.: Threats
- CarMax, Inc.: Recent Developments
- CarMax, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- CarMax, Inc.: Business Expansion
- CarMax, Inc.: Financial Performance
- CarMax, Inc.: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CarMax, Inc.: Key Facts
- Table 2: CarMax, Inc.: Key Employees
- Table 3: CarMax, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: CarMax, Inc.: Key Competitors
- Table 5: CarMax, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: CarMax, Inc.: Business Expansion
- Table 7: CarMax, Inc.: Financial Performance
- Table 8: CarMax, Inc.: Strategy and Operations