CP Kelco - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
CP Kelco - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
CP Kelco (Kelco), a subsidiary of J.M. Huber Corporation, is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty hydrocolloids. The company primarily offers carageenan, cellulose gums, diutan gums, gellan gums, whey protein concentrates, pectin, refined locust bean gums, welan gums and xanthan gums. CP Kelco markets its products under the brands of Genu, Genu pHresh, Genugel, Genuvisco, Cekol, Slendid, Keltrol, Kelcogel and Simplesse, among others. The company's products find application in food, beverage, personal care, oral care, pharmaceutical, household products, industrial, papermaking and oilfield drilling markets. It operates in the US, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, China, the UAE, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore and the UK. CP Kelco is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- Detailed information on CP Kelco required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CP Kelco in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CP Kelco including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CP Kelco's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CP Kelco, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of CP Kelco and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess CP Kelco as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on CP Kelco's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook