BAB, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
BAB, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
BAB, Inc. (BAB) is a franchisor and licensor of restaurant concepts and related products. It offers its franchises time-tested recipes, bulk purchasing discounts, marketing assistance, food service knowledgeable personnel, training, and brand recognition. BAB primarily franchises and licenses bagel and muffin stores under Big Apple Bagel and My Favorite Muffin (MFM) brands. Its franchised stores offer baked bagels and muffins, bagel sandwiches, flavored cream cheeses, salads, soups, fruit smoothies, dessert items, and other related products. It also offers an add-on restaurant concept under the brand name SweetDuet for offering frozen yoghurt products, and a range of coffee products under its brand name Brewster’s at its Big Apple Bagel and MFM locations. It also licenses its bagels, muffins, and coffee products for sales made through other distribution channels. The company operates its franchised and licensed stores in the US and one international location. BAB is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on BAB, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BAB, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of BAB, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on BAB, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about BAB, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of BAB, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess BAB, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on BAB, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- BAB, Inc.: Company Overview
- BAB, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
- BAB, Inc.: Overview
- BAB, Inc.: Key Facts
- BAB, Inc.: Key Employees
- BAB, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
- BAB, Inc.: Major Products and Services
- BAB, Inc.: Company History
- BAB, Inc.: Management Statement
- BAB, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- BAB, Inc.: Key Competitors
- BAB, Inc.: Company Analysis
- BAB, Inc.: Business Description
- BAB, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
- BAB, Inc.: SWOT Overview
- BAB, Inc.: Strengths
- BAB, Inc.: Weaknesses
- BAB, Inc.: Opportunities
- BAB, Inc.: Threats
- BAB, Inc.: Recent Developments
- BAB, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- BAB, Inc.: Business Expansion
- BAB, Inc.: Financial Performance
- BAB, Inc.: Regulatory and Legal Events
- BAB, Inc.: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BAB, Inc.: Key Facts
- Table 2: BAB, Inc.: Key Employees
- Table 3: BAB, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 4: BAB, Inc.: Key Competitors
- Table 5: BAB, Inc.: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: BAB, Inc.: Business Expansion
- Table 7: BAB, Inc.: Financial Performance
- Table 8: BAB, Inc.: Regulatory and Legal Events
- Table 9: BAB, Inc.: Strategy and Operations