Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Amscan Holdings, Inc. (Amscan), a subsidiary of Party City Holdings Inc., is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorated party goods and party accessories. The company's product portfolio tableware, balloons, novelties, accessories, stationery, gift wrap and decoration items. It also offers home decor and tabletop gifts marketed under Grasslands Road and Gifts that Inspire labels. Amscan operates retail stores under Party America, Party City, Factory Card & Party, The Paper Factory, and Halloween City. Amscan distributes its products in several countries such as the US, the UK, China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Amscan is headquartered in Elmsford, New York, the US.
- Detailed information on Amscan Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amscan Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Amscan Holdings, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Amscan Holdings, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Amscan Holdings, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Amscan Holdings, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Amscan Holdings, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Amscan Holdings, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook