Amgen, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Amgen, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Amgen, Inc., (Amgen or 'the company') is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of human therapeutics. The company develops products mainly in the areas of oncology/hematology, cardiovascular, neuroscience, bone health and inflammation. Its product portfolio includes Prolia(denosumab), XGEVA(denosumab), EVENITY (romosozumab), Repatha (evolocumab), Aimovig (erenumab), Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa), BLINCYTO (blinatumomab), KYPROLIS(carfilzomib), Vectibix (panitumumab), Sensipar/Mimpara (cinacalcet), and AMJEVITA (adalimumab-atto). Amgen sells its products through pharmaceutical wholesale distributors and through direct-to-consumer channels, including print, online media and television. The company has business presence across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California, the US.
- Detailed information on Amgen, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amgen, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Amgen, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Amgen, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Amgen, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Amgen, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Amgen, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Amgen, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook