The NAFTA Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The alcoholic drinks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $240,423.2 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the alcoholic drinks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $189,246.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $26,596.0 and $24,580.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $205,775.8 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $30,249.0 and $28,702.9 million, respectively.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA motorcycles market?
- INTRODUCTION What is this report about? Who is the target reader? How to use this report Definitions
- NAFTA ALCOHOLIC DRINKS Industry Outlook
- ALCOHOLIC DRINKS IN CANADA Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- ALCOHOLIC DRINKS IN MEXICO Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- ALCOHOLIC DRINKS IN THE UNITED STATES Market Overview Market Data Market Segmentation Market outlook Five forces analysis Leading companies Macroeconomic indicators
- APPENDIX Methodology About MarketLine