Global Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global alcoholic drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global alcoholic drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
The Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market had total revenues of $26,194.9m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 2,356.8 million liters in 2014.
One driver of growth is likely to be a long-term trend for consumers to switch away from beer to wine.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global alcoholic drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global alcoholic drinks market?
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.