Yoghurt in Saudi Arabia 2013 - 2021
The Yoghurt in Saudi Arabia report offers the most up-to-date details of changing trends as well as volume & value data for the Yoghurt Market in Saudi Arabia. The research includes historical data from 2013 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021.
The report provides an understanding of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the Yoghurt in Saudi Arabia.
The report helps track industry developments and identify market opportunities and aids in budgeting process and strategic planning.
Please note: the online download version of this report is for a global site license.
- A. MACRO ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
- A1. POPULATION
- Saudi Arabia Population, 2013-2021
- A2. ECONOMIC INDICATORS & DRIVERS
- Saudi Arabia Key Economic Indicators, 2012-2017e
- A3. EXCHANGE RATE MOVEMENTS
- A4. DAIRY COMMODITY PRICES
- A5. STATUTORY AND OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
- B.MARKET SIZE & FORECASTS
- Total Yoghurt, Market Size & Value 2013 - 2017e, Forecasts to 2021
- Plain Yoghurt, Market Size & Value, 2013 - 2017e, Forecasts to 2021
- Flavoured Yoghurt, Market Size & Value, 2013 - 2017e, Forecasts to 2021
- C1.FULL FAT VS LOW FAT
- Yoghurt, Full Fat vs Low Fat, 2016
- C2.PACKAGING TRENDS
- Yoghurt, Volume Breakdown by Pack Size, 2015-2017e
- D.DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
- Yoghurt, Volume, Retail vs Non-Retail 2015-2017e
- E.SUPPLY STRUCTURE
- Sourcing, Local vs Imports, Yoghurt, 2015-2017e
- E2.SUPPLIER/BRAND SHARES
- Total Yoghurt, Volume & Value Shares (%), 2015 – 2016
- Plain Yoghurt, Volume Shares (%), 2015 – 2016
- Flavored Yoghurt, Volume Shares (%), 2015 – 2016
- E3.SELECTED SUPPLIER PROFILES*
- *Included only if local production is sizeable