Opportunities in Global Oil and Gas Pipe Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
The global oil and gas pipe market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% over the next five years(2015-2020). Growth in oil and gas drilling activities, increasing industrial production, growing shale gasexploration activities, and rising GDP are the major drivers of this market. The unconventional drillingactivities increase the demand for exploration and production pipe segment. North America has beenthe top region in terms of the size of total oil and gas pipe market, whereas Asia Pacific (APAC)depicted the second top region due to a rapidly increasing demand in China and India.gas market and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “ Opportunities in Global Oil andGas Pipe Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis .” This report provides ananalysis of oil and gas in global industry, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers,and emerging trends in the market. The study also includes the forecast for oil and gas in globalindustry through 2020 by value ($B) and volume (MT) segment breakdown by region, material, andapplication as follows:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Steel Pipe
- FRP Pipe
- Plastic and Others Pipe
- Exploration and Production Pipe
- Transportation and Distribution Pipe
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that exploration and production pipesegment is expected to depict the highest growth potential during the forecast period due to increase inexploration activities of oil and gas. The transportation and distribution pipe market segment expects areasonable growth in consideration with growing infrastructure and pipeline construction. Steel oil andgas pipe would be the largest segment in terms of sales value. The demand for steel oil and gas pipeswould increase because of the ultra-deep drilling activities and increasing penetration of shale gasproduction in the oil and gas pipe market. North America and ROW regions are expected to depictabove average growth during the forecast period due to strong growth in exploration and production ofoil and gas.
Tenaris SA, Vallourec SA, OAO TMK, National Oilwell Varco Inc., and United States Steel Corp. aresome of the major oil and gas pipe. The industry players are opting for M& A, innovation and newproduct development as well as expansion for growing their business. Some of the important emergingtrends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry include growing consumption of FRPpipes and advent of technologically advanced pipes.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Opportunities in Global Oil and Gas Pipe Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global oil and gas pipe market size estimation in terms of volume (MT) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global oil and gas pipe market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global oil and gas pipe market size by segment types such as exploration and production pipe market, transportation and distribution pipe market both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global oil and gas pipe market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of global oil and gas pipe market suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.