Opportunities for FRP Pipes in North America 2015-2020: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis
FRP pipes in North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% from 2015 to 2020. Theincreasing shale gas exploration, which augments the demand of small and large diameter pipesused in the chemical industry, and the growing construction market are expected to drive theNorth American FRP Pipe market for oil & gas, water /water waste, and sewage industries.
North American FRP pipe market by region and has come up with a comprehensive researchreport, “Opportunities for FRP Pipes in North America 2015-2020: Market Size, MarketShare, and Forecast Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of the North American FRPpipe market, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trendsin the market. The study also includes the forecast for the North American FRP pipe marketthrough 2020 by value ($ Million) and volume (Million Pounds). The market’s segment breakdownby application, region, diameter, and material type, are as follows:
- Onshore Oil and Gas
- Retail Fuel
- Offshore Oil and Gas
- Other (Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Biochemical)
By size of diameter-
- Large Diameter
- Small Diameter
By types of materials-
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Polyester Resin
- Vinyl Ester Resin
- Epoxy Resin
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the US region will growmoderately in the next five years due to increasing shale gas exploration activities and thecontribution of the expanding offshore oil and gas industry to the rise of composite usage in theFRP pipe market. Chemical and water/ wastewater are expected to grow during the forecastperiod. Low-cost natural gas gives pace to the development of new chemical facilities along withthe expansion of older ones for chemical processing. Some chemical companies are shifting theirproduction bases to areas where there is a huge reserve of shale gas, which also increases thedemand of FRP pipes. Plastic and polymer resin manufacturers are also setting up manufacturingplants in new shale gas areas for the development of low-cost feedstock, such as propane andethane. Replacement of old traditional piping system by FRP pipe in water/waste watermanagement programs, irrigation, and sewage and oilfield applications is expected to drive themarket of water/wastewater application.NOV Fiber Glass Systems, Future Pipe Industries, Hobas Pipe USA, Reinforced Plastics
Systems, and Amiantit are some of the major manufacturers of FRP pipes. The industry playersare opting for (mergers and acquisitions) M&A, innovation, and new product development as wellas expansion for growing their business. Several important emerging trends which have a directimpact on the dynamics of the industry include large diameter FRP pipes, use of FRP pipes in thedesalination sector, fume duct and scrubbers, and HOBAS’ CCFRPM (Centrifugally cast,fiberglass-reinforced, polymer mortar) pipes in new construction and rehab of critical installations.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and toolsneeded to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in thismarket. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and willsignificantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy,you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinationalmaterials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many morethat operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Opportunities for FRP Pipes in North America 2015-2020: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: FRP Pipes in North America market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: FRP Pipes in North America market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions, products and applications.
- Segmentation analysis: FRP Pipes in North America market size by application segments such as onshore oil & gas, retail fuel, water/wastewater, sewage, pulp/paper, chemical, offshore oil & gas, power and other in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: FRP Pipes in North America market breakdown by key regions such as Northeastern US, Southern US, Midwestern US, Canada, Western US, Texas & OK.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, products, and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of FRP Pipes in North America market suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.