Opportunities for Adhesives in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020
Adhesives in the global automotive industry are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2015 to 2020.The major drivers for automotive adhesive are increasing penetration of lightweight materials and risingvehicle production. Automotive manufacturers are replacing screws, nuts, bolts, rivets, and welds withadhesives to making vehicles lighter and meet higher fuel economy requirements. Bonding of differentlightweight materials without compromising the structural disruption of automotive components drivesthe adhesive market. Asia Pacific (APAC) has been the top region in terms of total adhesiveconsumption due to an increase in the production of cars and light commercial vehicles in China andIndia.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed theadhesives in global automotive industry by region and has come up with a comprehensive researchreport, “Adhesives in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Profit, and ForecastAnalysis.” This report provides an analysis of the adhesives in global automotive industry, including themarket trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends in the market. The study alsoincludes the forecast for adhesives in global automotive industry through 2020 by value ($M) andvolume (M lbs) segment breakdown by region, vehicle, product, and application type as follows:
Adhesives in global automotive industry segmented by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Adhesives in global automotive industry segmented by vehicle type:
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
Adhesives in global automotive industry segmented by product type:
- Epoxy adhesives
- Polyurethane adhesives
- Acrylic adhesives
- Other adhesives (hot melt, silicone, rubber and phenolic adhesives)
Adhesives in global automotive industry segmented by application type for 2014 and 2020:
- Structural components of automotive
- Non-structural components of automotive
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that ROW is expected to emerge as themost growth potential region with a 10.3% CAGR from 2015 to 2020. Henkel AG & Co KGaA, 3M Co.,PPG Industries, The Dow Chemical Company, and Sika AG are some of the major suppliers ofautomotive adhesives.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Opportunities for Adhesives in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020: Trend,Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Adhesives in global automotive industry size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Adhesives in global automotive industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region, vehicle, product, and application type.
- Segmentation analysis: Adhesives in global automotive industry size by vehicle, product, and application type
- Regional analysis: Adhesives in global automotive industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of adhesives in global automotive industry suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of adhesives in global automotive industry
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.