Indian uPVC Doors and Windows Market 2015-2020
The Indian uPVC doors and windows market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during2015-2020. The major drivers of the Indian uPVC doors and windows market are increasing newhousing construction and replacement activities, which have contributed to the growth of thismarket. Another important factor that drives this market is their tangible and intangible benefitingfeatures, such as the uPVC doors and windows are thermal, and water- and wind-resistant. Theyare corrosion-free. These doors and windows are termite free, highly sound insulated, dustproof,highly durable, and need no maintenance. They are energy efficient and could save energy up to25% to 30%.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed theIndian doors and windows market by various segments and regions, and has come up with acomprehensive research report “Indian uPVC Doors and Windows Market 2015-2020: Trends,Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of uPVC doors andwindows market, including analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles,emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes Indian uPVC doorsand windows market forecasts through 2020, segmented by regions, products, and applicationsas follows:
The Indian uPVC doors and windows market by regions:
- Northern Region
- Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Southern Region
The Indian uPVC doors and windows market segmented by products:
The Indian uPVC doors and windows market by applications:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the Indian uPVC doors andwindows market is expected to depict a high growth during 2015-2020. uPVC windows marketwill remain the largest segment in terms of both value during the forecast period. Increasingbuilding construction activities is the major driving force of the industry. Fenesta, LG Hausys,Welltech Systems are some of the players in the Indian uPVC doors and windows market.This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and toolsneeded to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in thismarket. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and willsignificantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy,you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinationalmaterials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many morethat operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Indian uPVC Doors and Windows Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast,and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Indian uPVC doors and windows market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Indian uPVC doors and windows market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions, products and applications.
- Segmentation analysis: Indian uPVC doors and windows market size by application segments such as residential and commercial and by product segments such as uPVC doors and uPVC windows, both in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Indian uPVC doors and windows market breakdown by key regions such as Northern Region, Eastern Region, Western Region, and Southern Region.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, products, and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of Indian uPVC doors and windows market suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of Indian uPVC doors and windows in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.