Healthcare Biometric Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis
The future of the healthcare biometrics market looks promising with opportunities in the hospitals and clinics, healthcare institutions, and research & clinical laboratories industries. The globa
l healthcare biometrics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 19% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are implementation of government initiatives supporting the adoption of biometrics in healthcare, growing incidence of healthcare data breaches and medical identity theft, rising healthcare IT application combined with increasing awareness and demand for cyber security.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of healthcare biometrics market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the healthcare biometrics market size and forecast for the global healthcare biometrics market through 2024, segmented by technology, product type, application, end use industry and region as follows:
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Single Factor Authentication
- Multi Factor Authentication
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Contact Biometric
- Non-Contact Biometric
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Patient Identification and Tracking
- Medical Record Security & Data Center Security
- Care Provider Authentication
- Home/Remote Patient Monitoring
- Pharmacy Dispensing
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Healthcare Institutes
- Research Laboratories
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World
Some of the healthcare biometrics companies profiled in this report include Fujitsu Limited, 3M Cogent, NEC Corporation , Morpho, Lumidigm, Imprivata, Suprema, Bio-Key International, Crossmatch Technologies, and Zkteco.
Some of the features of "Global Healthcare Biometrics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:-
- Market size estimates: Global healthcare biometrics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by technology, product type, application, end use industry and region
- Regional analysis: Global healthcare biometrics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for healthcare biometrics in the global healthcare biometrics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, healthcare biometrics in the global healthcare biometrics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global healthcare biometrics market by technology (single factor authentication and multi factor authentication), product type (contact biometric and non-contact biometric), application (patient identification & tracking, medical record security & data center security, care provider authentication, home/remote patient monitoring, pharmacy dispensing, and others), end use industry (hospitals, clinics, healthcare institutes, and research laboratories), region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the healthcare biometrics market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the healthcare biometrics market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this healthcare biometrics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the healthcare biometrics market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the healthcare biometrics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this healthcare biometrics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this healthcare biometrics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this healthcare biometrics market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation