Growth Opportunities in Global Glass Fiber Textiles Market 2015-2020
The glass fiber textiles market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over 2015-2020. The majordrivers of the glass fiber textiles market are growth of end use applications, such as wind energy,construction, marine, aerospace & defense, and electrical & electronics as well as increased demandfor reinforced composites from the above applications. Glass fibers textile is lightweight, corrosionresistant, and has high strength, which help this material to be the choice of OEMs in comparison totraditional materials. Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading region because of the growth in end useapplication market in emerging markets India, and China.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the globalglass fiber textiles market by applications, product types, and regions, and has brought out acomprehensive research report titled, “Growth Opportunities in the Global Glass Fiber TextilesMarket 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis ofglobal glass fiber textiles market, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers,emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includesforecast of global glass fiber textiles market through 2020, segmented by applications, product types,and regions as follows:
The global glass fiber textiles market by applications:
- Wind Energy
The global glass fiber textiles market by product types:
- Woven Roving
The global glass fiber textiles market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the applications for theglass fiber textiles will have good growth during 2015-2020. Electrical/electronic along with wind energysegments are expected to remain as the largest market for glass fiber textiles in 2020. Owens Corning,SAERTEX, CPIC, Jushi, and Taishan are among the major suppliers of glass fiber textiles. The industryplayers are going for partnership and strategic alliances to deliver unique solutions and to meet theconstantly changing demands of customers.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Growth Opportunities in Global Glass Fiber Textiles Market 2015–2020:Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global glass fiber textiles market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global glass fiber textiles market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global glass fiber textiles market size by product types such as woven roving, multi-axials, fabric, and CFM/CSM. And by various application segments such as marine, wind energy, aerospace/defense, construction, electrical/electronics and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global glass fiber textiles market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of global glass fiber textiles market suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.