Greenhouse Film Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the greenhouse film market looks promising with opportunities in vegetables, fruits, and flowers and ornamentals farming markets. The global greenhouse film market is expected to grow w
ith a CAGR of 11% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing focus on improving agricultural yield, growth in areas for greenhouse protected cultivation, and increased demand for greenhouse cultivated crops.
More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of Greenhouse film market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the greenhouse film market size and forecast for the global greenhouse film market through 2024, segmented by resin, thickness, width type, crop type, and region as follows:
By Resin Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Others (Ethylene butyl acrylate and polyvinyl chloride)
By Thickness [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- 80<200 microns
- 200 microns
- >200 microns
By Width Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- 4.5 meter
- 5.5 meter
- 7 meter
- 9 meter
- Others (9<20)
By Crop [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Flowers and ornamentals
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Some of the greenhouse film companies profiled in this report include Gineger Plastic Products Ltd., Plastika Kritis S.A., RKW SE, Agriplast Srl,. Visqueen, POLIFILM EXTRUSION GmbH, Grupo Armando Alvarez, Eiffel S.p.A, FVG Folien, -Vertriebs GmbH, A.A Politiv, and Agripolyane
Some of the features of "Global Greenhouse Film Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates: Global greenhouse film market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by resin, thickness, width type, crop, and region
- Regional analysis: Global greenhouse film market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for greenhouse film in the global greenhouse film market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for greenhouse film in the global greenhouse film market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global greenhouse film market by resin type [Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), and others (Ethylene butyl acrylate and polyvinyl chloride)], thickness (80<200 microns, 200 microns, and >200 microns), width type [4.5 meter, 5.5 meter, 7 meter, 9 meter, and others (9<20)], crop type (vegetables, fruits, flowers and ornamentals, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the greenhouse film market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats to the greenhouse film market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in the greenhouse film market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the greenhouse film market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the greenhouse film market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in the greenhouse film market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10.What are some of the competitive products and processes in the greenhouse film market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11.What M & A activities took place in the last five years in the greenhouse film market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation