Global HVAC Equipment Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
The global HVAC equipment industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2015 to 2020. Themajor drivers of this market are increasing construction spending, rising disposable income, andrenovation of existing building activities. Changing lifestyles, new technology in equipment, and growingurbanization are expected to impact the market dynamics. Asia Pacific (APAC) has been the top regionin terms of HVAC demand due to the low penetration rate, continuous growth in residential andcommercial construction activities in China and India, and the rise in consumer spending on luxurygoods.
HVAC equipment industry by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “GlobalHVAC Equipment Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This reportprovides an analysis of the global HVAC equipment industry, including the market trends, growthopportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends in the market. The study also includes the forecast forthe global HVAC equipment industry through 2020 by value ($ Million) and volume (Million Pounds).
The industry’s segment breakdown by region, application, and product are as follows:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
By product type-
- Heat Pump
- Central AC
- Room AC
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the APAC residential HVAC andAPAC room AC segments are expected to depict above average growth during the forecast period.Residential building construction activities are reviving due to a strong economic condition and growinghousing expenditure, especially in China and India. Rising per capita income along with increasingindustrialization are expected to drive the demand in the coming years. China is expected to be theleader in regional as well as global HVAC equipment industries. ROW and NA regions are expected todepict above average growth during the forecast period due to the rise in housing activities.Daikin Industries, Ltd., Gree Electric Appliances Inc. of Zhuhai, GD Midea, United TechnologiesCorporation, and Ingersoll Rand PLC are some of the major players of the global HVAC equipmentindustry. The industry players are opting for (mergers and acquisitions) M&A, innovation, and newproduct development as well as expansion for growing their business. Several important emergingtrends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry include green and sustainability,nanotechnology in air-conditioning systems, and use of solar power for heating and cooling.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Global HVAC Equipment Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global HVAC equipment industry size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global HVAC equipment industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global HVAC equipment industry size by various product types such as furnace, heat pump, central ac, room ac and others in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global HVAC equipment industry by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product developments, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of Global HVAC equipment suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of Global HVAC equipment industry products in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.