Global Glass Fiber Market 2015-2020
The glass fiber market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over 2015-2020. The major drivers ofthe glass fiber market are the growth of end use applications in various industries such astransportation, pipe & tank, wind energy, construction, marine, aerospace & defense, and electrical &electronics, and increased demand for reinforced composites from the above industries. Glass fiber islightweight, corrosion-resistant, and has high strength, which help this material to be the choice ofOEMs in comparison to traditional materials. Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading region becauseof the growth in end use application markets in emerging markets, such as India and China.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the globalglass fiber market by application, product type, and region and offers its findings in its comprehensiveresearch report, “Global Glass Fiber Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.”This report provides an analysis of the global glass fiber market, including the market trends, growthopportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of leading suppliers in the market.
The study also includes forecast of the global glass fiber market through 2020, segmented byapplication, product type, and region as follows:
The global glass fiber market by application-
- Wind Energy
- Pipe and Tank
- Electrical and Electronics
- Consumer Goods
The global glass fiber market by product type-
- Single-End Rovings
- Multi-End Rovings
- Woven Rovings
The global glass fiber market by region-
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the applications for glassfiber will have good growth during 2015-2020. Construction, along with the pipe and tank segment, isexpected to remain the largest market for glass fiber by 2020. Owens Corning, China Jushi Co. Ltd.,CPIC, PPG, and Johns Manville are among the major suppliers of glass fiber.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Global Glass Fiber Market 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and OpportunityAnalysis” include:
- Market Size Estimates- Global Glass Fiber Market Size Estimation in Terms of Volume (M Lbs.) Value ($M) Shipment
- Trend and Forecast Analysis- Global Glass Fiber Market Trend (2009-2014) and Forecast (2015-2020) by Region and Segment
- Segmentation Analysis- Global Glass Fiber Market Size by Product Type, such as Single-End Roving, Multi-End Roving, Woven Roving, Fabrics, CSM, CFM, DUCS, CS, and Others, and by Various Application Segments, such as Transportation, Marine, Wind Energy, Aerospace/Defense, Pipe and Tank, Construction, Electrical/Electronic, Consumer Goods, and Others both in Terms of Volume and Value Shipment
- Regional Analysis- Global Glass Fiber Market Breakdown by Key Region, such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World
- Growth Opportunities- Analysis on Growth Opportunities in Different Applications and Regions
- Strategic Analysis- This includes M&A, New Product Development, and Competitive Landscape of Global Glass Fiber Market Suppliers
- Analysis of Competitive Intensity of the Industry Based on Porter’s Five Forces Model