Global Automotive Tire Industry 2014-2019:Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
The global automotive tire industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2014-2019.
The major drivers of the tire industry are the global economic growth, growth in commercial and
passenger vehicle sales, high demand for green tires, and increasing level of tire radialization.
The automotive tire demand appeared to be robust due to the steady recovery of economy in the
North America and Asia Pacific regions. Vehicle sales in those regions are expected to increase.
Technological innovations and increasing factory automation will also help the growth of global
automotive tire industry in the near future.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the
global automotive tire industry by applications in four different regions, and has come up with a
comprehensive research report “Global Automotive Tire Industry 2014-2019: Trends,
Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of the automotive tire
industry by value, including analysis of the market trends, competitive landscapes, company
profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of market growth. The study also includes global
automotive tire industry forecasts through 2019, segmented by applications and regions as
The global automotive tire industry segmented by applications:
- Passenger Car Tire
- Commercial Vehicle Tire
- Two-Wheeler Tire
- Specialty Tire
The global automotive tire industry by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for
the tire industry will grow moderately during 2014-2019. The two-wheeler tire segment is growing
at a greater pace than the passenger car tire segment and commercial vehicle tire segment.
Growing demand of automotive tire from emerging economies, such as China, India, Thailand,
and Vietnam is anticipated to boost the industry. Innovations in green tire manufacturing,
lightweight and fuel efficient tires, and continuous changes in tire designs will boost the industry.
Bridgestone Corporation, Michelin SCA and Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company are among the
major suppliers of global automotive tire industry. Regular innovations of products is very
important for companies to sustain their successful position in the industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools
needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this
market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will
significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy,
you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This
market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational
materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more
that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Automotive Tire Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and
Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global automotive tire industry size estimation in terms of volume (KT) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global automotive tire industry trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global automotive tire industry size by various application segments such as passenger car tire, commercial vehicle tire, two-wheeler tire and speciality tire both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global automotive tire industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global automotive tire suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global automotive tire in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.