Global 3D Printing Materials Market 2015-2020 Trend Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
The global 3D printing materials market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 18.2% over 2015-2020.The major drivers of the 3D printing materials market are rapid acceptance of 3D printing technologyfrom prototyping, product designing, and concept modelling to final product manufacturing, growingawareness and market penetration of 3D printing technology in various application sectors, such asmedical, aerospace, automotive, and consumer products. Decreasing price of 3D printers is fostering itswide acceptance and leading the growing demand of 3D printing materials. North America is expectedto remain the leading region because of the growth in end use applications market in emergingmarkets, such as India and China. Heavy investment by the regional players on research anddevelopment and extensive expansion in product portfolio contributed to high consumption of 3Dprinting materials.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global3D printing materials market by applications, material types, and regions, and has come up with acomprehensive research report, “Global 3D Printing Materials Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast,and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of global 3D printing market, including themarket trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leadingsuppliers in the market. The study also includes forecast of global 3D printing materials market through2020, segmented by applications, material types, and regions as follows:
The global 3D printing materials market by applications:
- Consumer Products
- Other Applications
The global 3D printing materials market by material types:
The global 3D printing materials market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the applications for the3D printing materials will have good growth during 2015-2020. Medical along with consumer productssegments are expected to emerge as the largest market for 3D printing materials in 2020. StratasysLtd., The ExOne Company, 3D System, Arcam AB, and EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems areamong the major suppliers of 3D printing materials. The industry players are going for partnership andstrategic alliances to deliver unique solutions and to meet the constantly changing industry demands ofcustomers.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed toidentify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report willsave hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you inexpanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage thatyou can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. Thismarket report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materialssuppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in thismarket.
Some of the features of “Global 3D Printing Materials Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, andOpportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global 3D printing materials market size estimation in terms of volume (Kt.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global 3D printing materials market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global 3D printing materials market size by various material types such as photopolymers, thermoplastics, metals, ceramics and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Global 3D printing materials market size by various end-use industries such as automotive, consumer products, medical, aerospace, and others both in terms of volume and value shipments.
- Regional analysis: Global 3D printing materials market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product developments, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of Global 3D printing materials suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of Global 3D printing materials products in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.