Fingerprint Sensor Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the fingerprint sensor market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, government and law enforcement, military, defense, and aerospace, travel and immigration, b
anking and finance, commercial, healthcare, and smart home industries. The fingerprint sensor market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are the proliferation of fingerprint sensors in smartphones and other consumer electronics, government support for the adoption of fingerprint sensors, digitization in the time and attendance capturing, and use of biometrics in mobile commerce.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of fingerprint sensor market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the fingerprint sensor market size and forecast for the fingerprint sensor market through 2024, segmented by sensor type, technology, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Sensor Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Area & Touch Sensors
- Swipe Sensors
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Consumer Electronics
- Government & Law Enforcement
- Military, Defense, & Aerospace
- Travel & Immigration
- Banking & Finance
- Smart Homes
- Other Applications
. By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the fingerprint sensor companies profiled in this report include Apple, Synaptics, Fingerprint Cards, Goodix, Egis Technology, Idemia, Next Biometrics, Anviz , IDEX ASA, Gemalto, and others
Some of the features of Fingerprint Sensor Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Fingerprint sensor market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by sensor type, technology, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Fingerprint sensor market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for fingerprint sensor in the fingerprint sensor market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, finger print sensor in the fingerprint sensor market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the fingerprint sensor market by sensor type (area & touch sensors, and swipe sensors), technology (capacitive, optical, and thermal), end use industry (consumer electronics, government & law enforcement, military, defense & aerospace, travel & immigration, banking & finance, commercial, healthcare, and smart homes), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW))?
Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the fingerprint sensor market?
Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the fingerprint sensor market ?
Q.6 what are emerging trends in this fingerprint sensor market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the fingerprint sensor market?
Q.8 what are the new developments in the fingerprint sensor market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 who are the major players in this fingerprint sensor market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this fingerprint sensor area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, fingerprint sensor market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation