Fragrances Market in the United States
A comprehensive analysis of the U.S. fragrances market, focusing on key trends, developments, challenges, and business opportunities. Product categories covered include: fragrances for women and fragrances for men.
Women’s fragrances account for 71% of fragrance sales in 2012. Established scents and extension of key franchises remain the top sellers and largest growers in this prestige segment, while scents targeted to the younger demographic help drive category growth.
This report will address:
What is the market size for fragrances products?
What are the major and up-and-coming brands?
Which segments of the fragrances market hold the greatest promise for future growth?
How do sales compare in the mass, luxury, direct sales, and specialty trade classes?
What innovations and new trends are occurring in the fragrances market?
- CLASS SUMMARY:
- Manufacturers’ sales, retail sales, competition, retail distribution, promotion and outlook for the fragrances segment as a whole.
- CATEGORY PERFORMANCE:
- Reports the category’s sales performance at the manufacturer, retail, and unit levels.
- CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT:
- A summary of key trends, developments, and new product activities.
- CATEGORY SEGMENTATION:
- An analysis of the company’s sales segmented by trade class, product type, and/or product form.
- Breakdown of manufacturers’ sales or brand shares and brands‘ performance during the year.
- RETAIL DISTRIBUTION:
- Percentage of manufacturers’ sales by retail outlet.
- MARKETING ACTIVITY:
- A description of various promotional vehicles employed by major marketers.
- FUTURE OUTLOOK:
- A five-year forecast out to 2017 of manufacturers’ sales by product type, with commentary on issues and trends likely to influence the category in the future.