United States Video Analytics Market Forecast 2021-2026
The United States video analytics market is anticipated to project a CAGR of 14.47%, over the forecast years. The well-established presence of multinational organizations, technological advancements and developments, and the monetary support extended by the government as well as research firms are expected to reinforce the country’s market growth. While the base year considered for the market study is 2020, the forecast period is from 2021 to 2026.
Airport security remains one of the most significant threats faced in the United States, as its airports are among the most-visited. Besides, the rapidly augmenting aviation industry has further elevated the threats, owing to the increasing number of passengers. Operational tasks, as well as security automation, is the core of delivering adequate protection and screening, in terms of accommodating and keeping up with the surging passengers. As a result, advanced video analytics play a vital role in offering effective solutions that assist security officers by providing superior situational awareness and anonymously detecting and containing threats. In addition, the immediate detection of breaches, particularly at passenger security screening, is essential for ensuring the airports’ secure functioning.
On the other hand, face recognition at immigration desks continually scans passengers’ facial data, monitoring it in real-time against a database of known suspects. Besides, it also stores every detected face within the passengers’ database, in order to facilitate retrospective forensics searches. Video analytics instantly detects pass-back violations and physically subdues infiltrators by closing automatic doors and altering the concerned authorities, as well. Therefore, these factors are set to drive the market growth in the United States over the studied period.
Some of the distinguished companies operating in the market are, ADT Corporation, IntelliVision, Cisco, Axis Communication, Honeywell International Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook