United States Surface Warships Market Forecast 2022-2028
The United States surface warships market is expected to surge with a 3.68% CAGR by the estimation period, 2022-2028. The market is driven by the development of the corvette-class Littoral Combat Ship and the incorporation of ICT or information, communication, and technology in the naval combatant ships.
Surface warships are technologically advanced combatants deployed in sea-based battlefield operations. Naval warships have weapon launch systems like vertical missile launchers, torpedo launching systems, and anti-submarine rocket launchers. By platform, surface combatants and naval ships are classified into auxiliary vessels, frigates, amphibious ships, destroyers, corvettes, and aircraft carriers. On a global basis, the United States has the most destroyers. The country makes up approximately 33% of the world’s total navy destroyer procurement.
The United States Indo-Pacific command serves as the largest unified combatant command. The development of QUAD (Quadrilateral Security Dialogue) is an informal strategic forum between the United States, Japan, and India. The alliance was developed in 2007, and the change in the political climate in 2020 led to collectively opposing China on trade and the military front, driving the demand for surface warships in the United States and the allied countries.
Some key players operating in the market include Huntington Ingalls Industries, Lockheed Martin, Thales Group, General Dynamics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook