United States Small Cell Market Forecast 2021-2025
The United States small cell market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 23.89%, during the forecast period. The country’s market growth is supplemented by key propellers, including the surging mobile data traffic and the increased demand from 5G deployments. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecast years are from 2021 to 2025.
Carriers across the United States are deploying small cells, in order to expand mobile coverage, while paving the way for prospective 5G offerings in the future. For instance, Crown Castle Inc leads in terms of the number of small cells deployed, and harbors nearly 50% of the overall market share. Likewise, Verizon Wireless also deploys small cells across various regions in the United States, to fulfill the country’s increasing data demand.
The continually increasing demand from 5G deployments, essentially fuels the small cells market growth in the United States. As a key element in terms of the 5G deployment strategy, the importance of including small cells is highlighted by the 5G mmWave. Although it holds a tremendous potential for capacity, low latency, and speed, it is impractical to deploy mmWave via the macro network. The limitation is attributed to the propagation characteristics, restricting its ability to penetrate walls, buildings, and trees, in addition to various other structures. Moreover, dense deployments of small cells may be necessitated indoors, to receive the complete benefits promised by mmWave. Hence, these factors are set to fuel market growth in the United States.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are, T Mobile, Verizon, Crown Castle, AT&T, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook