United States Pet Food Packaging Market Forecast 2021-2026
The United States pet food packaging market is predicted to record a CAGR of 6.56% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Pet food sales are on a surge in the US, with people adding more pets to their homes and the growing focus on pets’ health and well-being.
The US pet food market growth is majorly accredited to the increasing pet ownership. Also, the recent rising trend of pet humanization is contributing to growing pet food sales. This has also impacted product packaging and resourcing. Additionally, the private label stores focusing on locally-sourced and unique products to increase their overall appeal and the rising density of nuclear families offer growth opportunities. Besides, the thriving e-commerce sector facilitates low-cost marketing of innovative and novel product lines developed by emerging companies.
Further, the changing consumer preferences and high-income levels have led to increased demand for packages & branded pet food. Also, there is increased availability of natural pet food. With increasing health concerns and awareness among pet owners, there is a huge demand for energy-dense and nutrient-rich pet food products, safe and healthy for consumption. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing natural and organic food products free of antibiotics, chemical by-products, artificial coloring, pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers. At the same time, they are also developing innovative product variants with prolonged shelf life and flavor enhancers. Such factors offer ample growth opportunities for the pet food packaging market in the US.
Crown Holdings, Aptar Group Inc, American Packaging Corporation, Berry Global Group Inc, Printpack Inc, etc., are among the prominent market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook