United States Microwave Transmission Equipment Market Forecast 2021-2026
The United States microwave transmission equipment market is estimated to register a CAGR of 4.10% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The development of 5G infrastructure in the US is attributed to the increasing number of government and private initiatives to boost the 5G development. This, in turn, is conducive to the growth of the market analyzed.
The rising applications in communications, aerospace, and telecommunications sectors drive the microwave transmission equipment market growth. Also, rising applications in satellite communication, remote sensing, radar, and point-to-point communication skills benefit market growth. In addition, there has also been growing demand for high speed internet and increasing internet penetration, which are among the key factors that offer growth opportunities.
With regard to 5G, the country fares well in allocating high-band and low-band spectrum. Moreover, the flourishing CBRS (Citizens Broadband Radio Service) band is important to the small cell 5G network. It offers a new spectrum resource that can be enabled for indoor mobile networks. Furthermore, based on network technology, the packet microwave segment has the highest revenue share.
Aviat Networks Inc, DragonWave-X, Ceragon Networks Ltd, Anritsu Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Ericsson, etc., are among the prominent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook